Enter your email address below and we will send you a link to reset your password
EdFITS Module 1m - Service Desk for MAT's and Federations
Wednesday 3rd May 2023 10:00 - 12:00
The Service Desk is the place where you can log faults, request new equipment and find out how to use software. It is the main point of contact for your staff, pupils and beyond. If it does not exist or does not function well then you will probably not get the most out of the resources you have invested in.
In this session we will provide a detailed overview of the Service Desk element of the Education Framework for IT Support (EdFITS) within your School / Trust.
- understand how recording calls and keeping records can benefit the school
- understand how the single point of contact could work for you
- understand at which stage to make contact with a technician
- decide how to enable users to log calls and make requests
- show how the call log can form the basis of a knowledge base
- understand how using the service desk will help the technical support function become more effective
- decide how the service desk can help gather details for the reports described in EdFITS
This course is relevant to anyone who has responsibility for, or oversight of the day to day running of the IT function across several schools.
Who is this course for:
This workshop is ideal for MAT Leadership, COO and Technical Teams
£100 for non members, £50 for silver members; free for gold members