Meeting digital and technology standards in schools and colleges
The DfE issue a set of digital and technology standards to be used as guidelines to support your school or college use the right digital infrastructure and technology.
As part of our subscription, we provide a self-evaluation tool to help you track your progress towards the standards and share them with other key professionals from your School / Trust.
The standards currently available for self assessment are:-
- Broadband Internet Standards for Schools and Colleges
- Switch Standards for Schools and Colleges
- Network Cabling Standards for Schools and Colleges
- Wireless Network Standards for Schools and Colleges
- Cyber Security Standards for Schools and Colleges
Registration will open soon - get in touch via the contact us page so we can make sure you are the first to know when it does