Enter your email address below and we will send you a link to reset your password
EdFITS Module 2 - Incident Management
Thursday 11th May 2023 10:00 - 12:00
Incident management is a defined process for logging, recording and resolving incidents.
The aim of Incident Management is to restore the service to the customer as quickly as possible, often through a workaround or temporary fixes, rather than through trying to find a permanent solution.
In this session we will provide a detailed overview of the Incident Management element of the Education Framework for IT Support (EdFITS) within your School / Trust.
- understand the difference between incidents and problems
- understand how workarounds and quick fixes can help keep your school computers running
- understand when and when not to commit time and effort on reported faults
- decide whether you can operate a policy of keeping spares for swap outs
- decide whether you need to train your technical and non-technical staff in the Incident Management process
- understand how to produce incident management reports.
Who is this course for:
This workshop is ideal for MAT Leadership, SLT, COO, SBM and Technical Teams
£100 for non members, £50 for silver members; free for gold members