EdFITS Module 3 - Problem Management
Wednesday 24th May 2023
10:00 - 12:00
The goal of Problem Management is to minimise both the number and severity of incidents and problems in your school. It should aim to reduce the adverse impact of incidents and problems that are caused by errors in the ICT infrastructure, and to prevent recurrence of incidents related to these errors.
In this session we will provide a detailed overview of the Problem Management element of the Education Framework for IT Support (EdFITS) within your School / Trust.
- understand the difference between incidents and problems
- understand when a quick fix is not enough to resolve a problem permanently
- decide whether you need to implement problem control
- understand how to implement the Problem Management process
- understand how to achieve workarounds and solutions
- decide which Problem Management reports your school requires and how to produce them.
Who is this course for:
This workshop is ideal for MAT Leadership, SLT, COO, SBM and Technical Teams
£100 for non members, £50 for silver members; free for gold members